In the technology era, many people feeling tired and dozing off during the whole day. This is happening due to the sleeping disorders. If you did not give rest to your body, then you cannot sleep well. When you are not sleeping properly in a day then you will be dozing off all the time.
According to the experts, 7 to 8 hours sleeping is enough per day. The proper sleep and diet helpful to vanish your dozing off or sleeping disorder.
Proper sleep & proper diet consists of several points.
- 7 to 8-hour sleep per day
- Quality breakfast
- Healthy lunch
- Light dinner
Quantity Of Sleep: Why Dozing Off?
According to the NHANES, a normal body requires proper quantity and quality of sleep, 6 to 7-hour sleep is enough for a normal human body (NHANES).
People did not get the good quantity of sleep due to:
- Lack of judgment
- Serious memory problems
- Mentally impact of stress
- Decline or Depression
- Immune system damages
- Consistent weight gain
Quality Of Sleep: Why Dozing Off?
The quality of sleep means peacefully to sleep. You should off room light before sleep because due to off the room light environment will be changed. Before sleep exercise is good for quality sleeping. Try to avoid excessive daytime sleep. You will get a quality sleep when the environment is fresh and silent.
Top 2 Sleeping Disorders:
It is a disease that affects the human directly. Insomnia is a disease which causes deterioration of mental and physical health. It is linked to the patient’s environment and conditions. The causes of insomnia and its treatments vary from person to person. These reasons include difficulty sleeping, frequent waking up during the night, waking early in the morning and sleeplessness.
- Anxiety and stress
- Back pain
- Chain smoking
- Alcohol and drugs
- Coffee or tea before sleeping
- Late night work
Useful for insomnia:
- Warm milk
2. Sleep apnea:
Sleep apnea is a problem of breathing. It is an annoying and dangerous condition, but there are a number of effective tips to avoid it, such as regular exercise, weight loss, cessation of smoking, sleeping on the right side, magnesium consumption, sleep schedule and lavender consumption.
Tips to Reduce Sleep Apnea:
- Smoking is one of the main causes of sleep apnea. It causes weakness of the airway constriction, causing inflammation that prevents breathing. Smoking is the cause of a large number of health problems. It is noticed that the smoker stops himself during sleep three times a night. A dangerous sign that could cause paralysis of the limbs due to the poor oxygen supply.
- Sleeping on the right side of the nose: When you sleep on your back, there is a difficulty for the respiratory system to compensate for the symptoms of sleep breathing such as obstruction of the airway and tongue and soft tissue of the throat. You can sleep but put a pillow between your knees or on the side to avoid it.
- Obesity: Obesity is closely related to sleep apnea because it adds extra tissue to the throat and neck. These fats block the airway causing snoring, wake up and respiratory activity. Weight loss promotes the health and protects against all types of sleep apnea.
- Regular exercise: Many forms of exercise can enhance the respiratory system and contribute to deep sleep and detoxification and rapid response of the body to oxygen and eliminate the side effects during sleep.